Yesterday I really made one big step to what seems like a promising future.
I guess most of my drawbacks in life are influenced by presence of fear of failure,fear of what could happen. But lets face it we all gotta be a little fearless and I thank God about blogging. I can be able to talk about it.
I really love fashion,I love looking good I mean who doesn’t? But sometimes I felt I wasnt good enough. I allowed people to take advantage of me. I allowed friends to influence me into new habits both the good and the bad; but ” bad habits ruin good morals”. I honestly aint sure what I was after because right now things that mattered don’t anymore.
I really would like to influence someone get over their fears, my favourite reference being the book “Amazing Results of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale.
He says one big factor in doing something about fear is to keep your head high and not panic. As long as you can think calmly you can think rationally. The only way God can guide you through any situation is through your thoughts and even He cannot get through panicky thoughts to direct you.
- Know what it is that you are afraid of. pinpoint it. Isolate it. Know exactly what you are dealing with.
- Study origins and reasons for being afraid. If you are not sure you can always get some expert councelling.
- Get the ofear out in the open where you can attack it. Always you will be surprised what a puny thing has been frightening you.
- Cram your mind full of faith thoughts, for fear cannot occupy the mind when its full of faith. The more faith you have the less fear.
- Pray that God will help you release the necessary mental and spiritual strength. Again pray.
- Affirm always that by the grace of God you are more than equal to any fearsome situation.
- Keep uppermost the most powerful thought and fact of all -‘ i am not alone. God is my friend,my support. He os always with me.
This really helped me. Now I can walk with no fear or shame. I can openly say no to some of the habits i had picked up and I can freely say what I want or dont want. I feel like I’ve brocken free from some chains..